- The product can be washed in the washing machine. Do not exceed the temperature specified in the symbol when washing.
- The product can be washed in the washing machine with a delicate linen program. Do not exceed the temperature specified in the symbol when washing.
- The product can only be washed manually
- You can iron the product. The dots on the iron indicate the temperature of the iron. One dot means ironing at a maximum ironing plate temperature of 110 C, two dots mean ironing at a maximum ironing plate temperature of 150 C, three dots means ironing at a maximum ironing plate temperature of 200 C.
- Ironing is not allowed.
- Please note that dry cleaning is not allowed.
- Bleaching is not allowed.
- The product can be dried in the drum. The specified dots indicate the type of thermal load. One dot means drying at a lower temperature, two stings mean a normal drying cycle.
- Drying in the drum is not allowed.
In order to maintain its shape, colour, elasticity and function for as long as possible, it is important to remind the consumer of the correct care of the model. On the seamless labels of each model we have labels that dictate how the product should be nurtured.
Bras, especially those that have shingles or are lined with foam, should be washed manually, with gentle rubbing. After washing, we use your fingers to help the basket return to its original shape and not remain deformed.
Bras, which are still washed in the machine, are washed on a gentle wash programme, without or with a minimal centrifuge. It is washed for this purpose by a designed washing bag, which protects the shape and appearance of the laundry during washing.
White laundry is used with a universal detergent. For coloured linen, powder is used for delicate linen. We do not use a softener when washing laundry because it reduces the strength of the fibres and increases the chance that the laundry may deform over time. Also, softener accessories fill fine pores between the fibers, so the moisture twist does not absorb and translate more efficiently than at the beginning.
Let us be particularly careful when ita's silk. In silk we use mild cleaners, as for wool, and we always choose a program of gentle hand washing.
Laundry is never dried in the sun. Exposure to direct sunlight may cause yellowing of the laundry. After drying, ironing is not required in most models.